Monday, February 18, 2013

Viva Italia

I dont know why it thrills me, but I think this is the first time someone downloaded a copy of Splintered Energy from Italy.
Those in the UK always come through on free days, second only to the States. Canada, Denmark, France and sometimes Spain has a couple readers willing to check out the first in a series for free, but wow, the Italians...or at least one of them so far, just did.
Now, if I can only invade Japan.

Amazon Link
And wishes do come true! Today I found a download from Japan. Smile.
 
Another update...
Splintered Energy. 2:20 pm on 02-19-2013.  4995 downloads and counting.
·         Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #56 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)

7 comments:

Fred said...

Nice! You're going global! I didn't even know there are any English speaking people there. Probably someone on an army base or something, right?

Fred said...

Looks like spam to me. I wouldn't click on the link.

Fred said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arlene said...

Thanks,Fred. I've been getting alot of these spam comments. On every blog post but they normally go to spam at my gmail. Sigh.

Fred said...

I think it's time to change your settings to have people solve the little puzzle in order to be able to post. You're obviously on this guy's spam list.

Arlene said...

Thanks, Fred. I changed the settings to add needing the verification thing.

Barbara Elsborg said...

Global domination to follow!!!