Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy Dance! 5 star and Top Pick for Let it Rain

Every time I see that notice there's a review on something I've written, I debate whether I should open the email fast, like pulling off a bandaid, or wait until the day's ended and I could chug a bottle of vodka, and pass out as needed.
I usually open it right away and read as fast as I can, like that's going to change what's been said, stamped on a story with the permanence of the internet something I've written from the heart.

I'm thrilled to have opened this email from my publisher, MuseitUp, as soon as I found it. Not only the coveted 5 stars, but a top pick!!!

Night Owl Reviews

MuseitUp

Author Page   Night Owls is one awesome site. They made me an author's page. smile.

3 comments:

Fred said...

That's an awsome review. Came just in time, didn't it? Ah, what a roller coaster ride this is.

Barbara Elsborg said...

Well done, Arlene!!! At last!!!!!!!

Arlene said...

Yes, it did Fred. A review saying I suck, then another claiming other wise. But its hard to care about the negative on SE when it's to vague to know what disappointed and no way will I ever believe the writing is sloppy. Not when SE was edited by the very best.