Thursday, April 26, 2012

If a Tree Grows...

Forget wondering about trees falling, whether they cry out only if some one can hear. In the forest of authors, voices can murmur, chatter, and shout. Offer a novel for free, be lucky enough to have awesome sites help promo, and your voice can reach thousands. Many thanks to all those downloading book 1 in a series a decade in the making. Day 2 has started with 2550 copies clicked on. And I just broke into the top hundred in the entire kindle free store, number 2 for sci-fi!Amazon link for Splintered Energy

Free until Saturday, 4-28

3 comments:

Fred said...

Amazon still won't let me leave a review, but as soon as it does, I'll give it a little love.

Arlene said...

Those bastards. Thanks, Fred. Hope you're liking the kindle. Once I got used to it I sure do.

Barbara Elsborg said...

Oh wow, that's fantastic, Arlene. This series deserves every success!!!!!