Wednesday, April 11, 2012

7 is Lucky? Hmm....

Tagged again. Thanks to a talented author and friend, Edith Parzefall, I've given in.
Here's 7 lines that are 7 lines down from the top of page 77 in a WIP that's taking me a decade to finish.




A slow brush over Aaron’s chest and stomach—precise, circular stroking, and Aaron moaned as Mal glanced at Jaylynn. “Be comfortable on his other side and I beg you to find forgiveness. My kill list has increased. Two miserable colors acted on ludicrous impulse, thinking they’d help me.”

Jaylynn crawled to sit on the blanket beside Aaron. This was getting stranger by the minute. Mal’s gaze sparkled now with such affection as he looked from her to Aaron, her heart started galloping again. She turned to Aaron. “I can’t believe Caream would ever taser Damon.”

           “Er…he means a green cutie and a sociopath. Oh Lord, Mal, I can barely talk. Your fingers…wow.”
#
Here's seven victims who'll most likely risk being struck by seven bolts of lighting because they'll ignore me.
Cate Masters
Fred Vrabinec
Barbara Elsborg
Laurie Green
D L Jackson
Sara Durham
Stacey Joy Netzel

2 comments:

Edith Parzefall said...

Ah, yes, there they are! Hurry up, Arlene. I want to read more of it. Just this sample has me hooked again! But then I should probably savor the fact that there is another one coming. Something to look forward to! No, I'm not one bit sorry that I've tagged you. :-)

S.Durham said...

Me ignore you, that is harsh sister:) Nice bit there btw. Seven bolts of lightning-equally harsh but I'm a forgiving soul:)

Hugs, Sara