Monday, July 4, 2011

Inde! A Fan! Life Rocks!

It's happened. The moment I've worried about, the reason I have yet to hop into Create Space where print books are set up, and figure out what the hell a wrap around cover is and how to spell out the formatting, whatever to my wonderful cover artist. I got a text a few minutes ago.

Can u fix an error end of chapter nine. The word, through, the r is missing.

I have a fan who cares. He's reading Splintered Energy, found a typo, and he made his wife text me, under the assumption I can do something to fix the problem.
Of course I can't. But I didnt give birth almost 27 years ago for nothing, and my son will surely figure out how to stick one letter in a word so I can reload it on Amazon. But I'll wait in case there's more text messages to come.
The main thing is, I have at least one reader who not only claims to love the book so far, he gets that need to strive for perfection to the very letter.

2 comments:

Fred said...

Awsome! An attentive fan, how cool is that?

Barbara Elsborg said...

It IS awesome. Let's hope son can fix it. I know I wouldn't have a clue.