Sunday, May 15, 2011

SSS. Bring on the Sarcasm

“Whacked as Logan sounds, Des, I’m pulling rank. Ignore us, fetch ice cream, and I swear, someday I’ll spill it.” The cop’s lips twitched, attention back on Lyle. “So there’s a pathetic microscopic amount of grey matter, an area of doesn’t matter, and a lot of inactive matter inside your skull?”

“Yes. I can give you the pie chart analysis if you’d like.”

“Just tell me what’s stewing in the dark matter.”
###
Ashes releases on Friday!!! May 20th. http://tinyurl.com/5wr2fun 

Check out all the awesome six sentence lines. http://sixsunday.blogspot.com/

17 comments:

Graylin Fox said...

Yes please, let us know what is stewing!

Cate Masters said...

Hope he's able to dredge something up from the dark matter, lol. From the pie chart, it's not looking good! Excellent snippet, as always.

Lisa Fox said...

His brain sounds like quite a place!

Rebecca Royce said...

Yes. what is stewing in there??

Jessica Subject said...

Great dialogue! Obviously they're not fond of each other.

Jayel Kaye said...

Dialogue is great but I really like the piechart

Gem Sivad said...

Lokking for the dark matter--very nice.

writeintention said...

Weird, intriguing and I love the graphics! :)

Liana Brooks said...

I'm curious. Are you doing a follow up next week perchance?

AllureVanSanz said...

LOL. Cute.

Great job.

Best,
Allure

Susanna Fraser said...

Fun six! I love the pie chart.

JoAnne Kenrick said...

fab piccie, and the character interactions is awesome -- love this six!

Ginger Simpson said...

Thanks for sharing six. Look forward to more next week.

Sandy Nachlinger said...

Cool. The repetition of "matter" sure works in your six sentences. I enjoyed your six.

J.A. Beard said...

I like the interaction and am amused at the pie chart analysis.

Lindsay said...

Great snippet. Can we get more

Fred said...

Set that chart on fire, and it'll look a lot like my brain.